Youth Career Development and Mentoring Services
The Young Adult Career Program (YCP) is a modified version of the Adult Career Development Program designed for middle and high school students.
Preparing them now to build a career road map will enable them to get a head start in the employment sector. In this program, we focus primarily on the following course requirements:
- STEM/STEAM academic support
- Life after school, realism activities
- Talent discovery sessions
- Learning how to choose a starting career
- Creating a preliminary resume/cover letter
- Performing mock interviews
- Learning early business acumen skills
- Building an online professional brand
- Internet safety and use/privacy practices
With our programs, we make an effort to ensure that every young adult know their options and opportunities by encouraging them to practice the above methods prior to graduating from high school.
Destination Achievers Incorporated makes it a priority to provide one-on-one mentoring sessions before, during and after our learning sessions to keep our clients motivated so they can achieve their goal.