Destination Achievers Incorporated is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that provide educational outreach programs for the Maryland, DC, and Detroit, Michigan communities. These services include but not limited to:
- Youth and Adult Career Enrichment and Development Programs
- Job Skills Training and Development Programs
- Job Retention and Unemployment Prevention Programs
- Youth Academic Education and Mentoring Programs
- Entrepreneurship Startup Education Programs (Youth and Adult)
- Senior Workforce Reentry Programs
- Youth At-Risk Prevention Program
- Mentoring Services
Mission: Our mission is to help our clients overcome their goals by providing programs designed to help them overcome obstacles and navigate them towards building a successful and measurable plan that will achieve their educational, employment, and entrepreneurship goals. This will result in our clients having a more sustainable and better quality of life.
Vision: Destination Achievers Incorporated serves as the leader and driving force to help our clients realize their full potential. We empower them to positivity achieve their personal and professional goals, and teach them how to leverage critical thinking and decision-making skills that will lead to a successful future.