Bring Your Resume/CV! No matter what industry you are in be prepared to get the information you need to compete in the job market.
Join us for the Get the Job Career Workshop on March 16, 2019 from 10:00am pm to 2:30pm at Mary Ellen Stempfle University Center – Center for Learning Technology, 19305 Vernier Road, Harper Woods, Michigan 48225; and at in Maryland 4640 Forbes Blvd, Suite 120B/C, Lanham, Maryland 20706
This workshop is designed to help you prepare to get back into the workforce, career change and learn how to navigate through your occupational interests. Seating is limited! Register now!
During the workshop, we offer
1) Resume and Cover Letter critique
2) Information on how you can improve your chances of getting the Job
3) Information from Expert Guest Speakers who will share additional information
4) How to create a personal and professional brand that makes you stand out
5) How to leverage social media to find employment
6) Salary and Occupational Information so you know how to compete with others
7) Handouts and access to the Workshop handouts online resources
Lunch will be provided. Seating is limited
Our event is supported by: Angel Financial Services, ABSoulute Life, Freedom Through Faith Ministries, University of Phoenix, Department of Defense Warrior Care, Keller Williams Veterans Services, Bianca Jackson and Marchessa H. Washington.