The Get the Job Career Workshop is Back. Join us on Thursday, June 13, 2019 for another informative workshop on how we can assist you with your career goals.
Bring Your Resume/CV! No matter what industry you are in be prepared to get the information you need to compete in the job market.
Join us for the Get the Job Career Workshop from 10:00am to 1:30pm at 4640 Forbes Blvd, Suite 120-B/C, Lanham, Maryland 20706, This popular workshop is designed to help you prepare to get back into the workforce, career change and learn how to navigate through your occupational interests. Seating is limited! Register now!
Note: Only those who register and attend will be eligible for free resume/cv critique and consultation services though Destination Achievers Incorporated.
For a $15.00 donation, our workshop offers:
- Free Resume and Cover Letter critique with Free Resume Rewrite services for those unemployed 3 months or more.
- Information on how you can improve your chances of getting the Job
- Information from Expert Guest Speakers who will share additional information
- How to create a personal and professional brand that makes you stand out
- How to leverage social media to find employment
- Salary and Occupational Information so you know how to compete with others
- Handouts and access to the Workshop handouts online resources
Lunch will be provided. Seating is limited
Our event is supported by: Housing Opportunity Commission of Montgomery County, Angel Financial Services, ABSoulute Life, Freedom Through Faith Ministries, University of Phoenix, Department of Defense Warrior Care, Keller Williams Veterans Services, Bianca Jackson and Marchessa H. Washington.Registration