Ready to make a Career Change? Bring Your Resume/CV! No matter what industry you are in be prepared to get the information you need to compete in the job market.
Join us for the Get the Job Career and Resume Workshop from 6:00 pm to 8:30pm at 4640 Forbes Blvd, Suite 120-C, Lanham, Maryland 20706, This popular workshop is designed to help you prepare to get back into the workforce, career change and learn how to navigate through your occupational interests. Seating is limited to 10 seats! Register now!
Note: Only those who register and attend will be eligible for free resume/cv critique and consultation services though Destination Achievers Incorporated.
For a $15.00 donation, our workshop offers class time and materials:
1) Free Resume and Cover Letter critique with Free Resume Rewrite services
2) Information on how you can improve your chances of getting the Job
3) Information from professionals who will share additional information
4) How to create a personal and professional brand that makes you stand out
5) How to leverage social media to find employment
6) Salary and Occupational Information so you know how to compete with others
7) Handouts and access to the Workshop handouts online resources
Our event is supported by: Housing Opportunity Commission of Montgomery County, Angel Financial Services, ABSoulute Life, Freedom Through Faith Ministries, University of Phoenix, Department of Defense Warrior Care, Keller Williams Veterans Services, Bianca Jackson and Marchessa H. Washington.