Senior Workforce Re-Entry Program
Senior who enter the Adult Career Enrichment Program will also have the opportunity to participate in an additional learning plan that will help them improve their technology soft skills and digital footprint so they can compete in today’s marketplace.
The mission of the Adult Career/Professional Development program is to serve adult individuals 18 years and over who are in need of career assistance services to obtain a job, and to retain a job. This program is also for those who are seeking to re-enter the workforce due to layoff or termination. For more information about this course, please see Adult Career/Professional Development Program.
We will offer the following training:
- Full Career Readiness Services as in the Adult Program
- How to leverage experienced skills in today’s workforce
- Resume/Cover Letter and Job Matching
- How to Use Computer Systems and Mobile Devices
- How to Use (or brush-up) Microsoft Office Productivity Skills
- How to Navigate the Internet and Internet Safety
- How to Use and Leverage Mobile Apps
- How create and leverage their seasoned experience in today’s workforce
- Work-Life Balance/Mentoring
Individuals who wish to participate in this program must be a Washington, D.C., or Maryland resident.
Destination Achievers Incorporated makes it a priority to provide one-on-one mentoring sessions before, during and after our learning sessions to keep our clients motivated so they can achieve their goal.